The Leverage Legal Group law firm (“Leverage Legal Group” or “The Firm”) values the privacy of its clients and Web/blog site viewers. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to the Leverage Legal Group when browsing or navigating the site shall be kept confidential:
• First and last name
• Company, home, postal or other physical address
• Telephone number and email address
• Title or position in a company or an organization
• Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited, to:
• Emailing, calling or communicating with Leverage Legal Group.
• Filling out a contact form for a consultation.
• Logging in to the site, thus requiring a username and/or a password.
• Posting a question or comment through the site or blog.
• Requesting information.
• Registering to attend a seminar or any event.
• Participating in an online survey.
• Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
• Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions.
• Any other business-related reason.
Leverage Legal Group provides you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. The lawyer or firm will inform you of the purpose for the collection and does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within the law firm or to a third party service provider as necessary.
Domain Information Collection
The Firm may collect domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use our site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which people visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. The Firm uses this information to improve its online experience. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared outside The Firm without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
• Consenting to share your information to a third party service provider working on our behalf to serve you.
• Requiring us to provide you with a product or service.
The Firm will also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites.
Internet SecurityThe Firm strives to protect your personal information; however, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters
California Privacy RightsUnder California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California customers are entitled to request information relating to whether a business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. The Firm does not sell or share your Personal Information with third party companies for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for our Web site. To protect their privacy, the lawyer or firm prohibits the solicitation of personal information from these children.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. The lawyer or firm does not share your personal information with those Web sites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
The lawyer or firm reserves the right to change, modify or update this policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information will be posted on this site.